Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

So I woke up this morning, stumbed to the bathroom, stepped on the scale, waited for the numbers to flash, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes to see better and I'm happy to say that I am down 2 lbs!

Starting 159.5 (3.13.09)

Ending 157.5 (3.18.09)

I can't say I'm surprised considering how much I've cut back on eating. Out of curiousity I looked to see how many points a meal from Burger King would cost me and it comes in at a whoopin' 22 points (a Whopper sandwich w/med onion rings) and that's if I didn't get dessert. Scary, huh?

Oh and a quick run down of what I ate yesterday (3.17.09)

Breakfast~Banana 2pts
Oatmeal 2 pts
Yogurt 1 pt
Snack~ Baby carrots 0 pts
1 tbsp salad dressing 1 pt
Lunch~ Sandwich 2 pts*
7 Kashi crackers 2 pts
Sweet potato 2 pts.
Snack~ I split a muffin from Caribou coffee with my daughter 5.5 pts (according to the nutrional
facts it's 11 points total and I had a whole one by myself the night before)
Dinner~ WW Smart Ones 4 pts
1 c broccoli 0 pts
Snack~ Bowl of cereal 4 pts
1 c of milk 1 pt

*I've been using Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grains because two slices only costs me 1 pt.

Total of 26 pts =( I forgot about the muffin or I wouldn't have had that bowl of cereal. As you can see I'm still doing the WW meals. I know they're high in sodium but they sure do help me stay within my points. Last night we had pasta and just 2 oz of it was 4 pts and it was a very small amount. I'm going to have to come up with some healthy meal ideas that I can get everyone to eat or else I'm going to have to turn into a short order cook.

Anyways I can't wait to see what new challenge the sisters over at The Sisiterhood of the Shrinking Jeans comes up with next.