Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD

This is going to be a quick post because I've got things to do around the house that makes it look like I've been busy all day ;o)

Over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans they did a rave review of Jillian's 30 Day Shred so it made me curious to look into it myself. There are tons of videos on YouTube claiming that it really works and Amazon gave it four and a half stars. Not bad right? So off to the library I went to see if they carried it and they did so into my basket it went. Why not buy it you ask? I have a ton of workout videos that are unfortunately sitting in my DVD cabinet collecting dust. The most activity they see is when my 2 year old pulls them out and chews on them.

Anyways this morning while Elijah was at PreK and Liliana was playing in the bathtub (don't worry I could see her the entire time) I popped it into the DVD player and prepared to feel the burn and burn it did! Guess what? I loved it. Every. Single. Burn. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's the short circuits or what but it really kept me interested. Most workout videos lose me about half way through. I have to say I prefer classes at the gym only because I like the music that's played. It will be interesting to see how well it works for me. To bad I have to return it in a week.

However, the wonderful sisters over at the sisterhood are giving away 7 copies! How awesome is that? Now if I can only be one of those 7 winners it will be all good in the hood.

Oh and until I can figure out how to add a link without all the extras here it is:
http://beth.shrinkingjeans.net/2009/03/seven-winners-the-prize-the-30-day-shred-dvd/

C~Ya!

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

How have you been doing since March?

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com