Monday, March 23, 2009

True Confessions Monday

1. I didn't bother keeping points this weekend.

2. I'm not o.k. with that but it is what it is.

3. My husband had ice cream last night and I did to.

4. I tried running at the gym yesterday and killed my knees.

5. I'm to heavy to run.

6. I'm bummed about that because I wanted to run a 5K this summer.

7. Every one here has a cold and I'm tired of wiping snot.

8. Buggers make me nausous.

9. I'm looking forward to long summer days.

10. I'm trying a few WW recipes for dinner this week and hopefully every one likes them.

2 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

I hear you on now self-control! I just tossed the last cupcake so I wouldn't eat it.

We've had lots of snot around here too. I think it's finally clearing out for now ;)

You'll have to share your recipes with us! I'm always looking for something new to try - especially WW recipes!

april said...

Running can be very hard on the knees! Especially if you don't have the right shoes! But keep at it...you'll get there!!