Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Shrinking Jeans Challenge

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans


It's that time again. Time to lose those unwanted pounds to fit into a bathing suit. Personally I'd rather visit the gynocologist than try on bathing suits. I'm starting to think that phatdipping is in my future.



Unless I can kick butt at the Shrink Into Summer Challenge. This challenge will run from March 25 (today) to May 20. That gives me 8 weeks to lose this awful muffin top.

So here's my stats:

Starting weight at the beginning of this blog~ 159.5 pounds

Starting weight for this challenge~ 156 pounds

And a few of my goals:

I'd like to:

~Control my hunger. Instead of immediately turning to food to keep my hands and mouth busy I need to find something more productive to do.

~Be somewhere in the 140's by the end of this challenge.

~Make it to the gym at least 4 times a week.

~Eat more veggies and drink more water.

~Not eat above my alloted 22 Weight Watchers points.

Well it's the end of the day. Lost will be on in T minus 30 minutes. I smell a stinky diaper and it's not going to change itself. Oh and did I mention I baked peanut butter cookies. Nice way to start off, huh?

I'll leave you with this:

Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.-Mark Victor Hansen


1 comment:

april said...

Those are great goals! Good luck!