Monday, March 16, 2009

True Confessions Monday

Over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans they have a True Confessions Monday and I thought I'd join in.

My Confessions:

1. I've stayed below my 22 points with Weight Watchers.

2. It wasn't easy.

3. I'm surprised to find out that I enjoy running.

4. All of my jeans are to tight so I wear pajama pants all day.

5. I'm fighting a craving for Burger King.

6. I weigh myself every day, sometimes more.

7. It helps seeing the numbers go down.

8. I have a hard time with night time snacking, maybe I should go to bed at 8.

9. I wish I was funny like other people who's blogs I read.

10. I know it's going to be a long road to get this weight off. Much harder than it was putting it on.


What I've ate today:

Breakfast~ Oatmeal 2 pts
Yogurt 1 pt

Lunch~ Salad with free veggies 0 pts
3 slices of lunch meat 1 pt
1 tbsp lite ceaser dressing 1 pt
7 Kashi crackers 2 pts
1 cup of strawberries 1 pt
Kashi breakfast bar 2 pts

Dinner~ Vegetarian Sloppy Joe on sliced bread*
Sweet Potato 2 pts.
*I'm not quite sure what the points were for the sloppy joe. The veggie meat and bread
were each one point per serving.

6 comments:

Mommy Mo said...

OMG! I haven't even read your confessions yet b/c I'm too busy dancing to the music- LOVE IT! Shake it baby, don't break it : ).

Mommy Mo said...

I wish I was funnier too.

I weigh myself every day too.

Nighttime snacking is my nmesis.

Maybe we are sisters from a different mother?!

Love, love, love the music on your blog.

Christy M. said...

Love the music! Great stuff, girl!!!

Yeah, like Lisa, I weigh everyday, sometimes multiple times. Hey, it helps me stay in check :)

I also snack at night and am trying to break the habit or at least make sure it's healthy.

Can I listen to your blog all day long?!

Michelle Vanderven said...

LOVE the music!!! Also wehre do you get the weight watchers points thing from?? I would love to do it!!!

LaDonna said...

Haha I love the sister from another mother! I'm glad ya'll like the music. I'm definitely a booty shaker =p

Michelle I joined WW's a few years ago so I still have all the things needed to keep track. Signing up this time around isn't in the budget so I've just been doing it alone. Do they have WW in Austraila?

Michelle Vanderven said...

yeah they do have WW here!